Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Be a Blessing : Forgiveness

The art of forgiveness

When I learn the art of forgiveness,
All the pain inside will melt away
And then I will be prepared to say
All the words that make my heart
Bleed every single night and day.
When I learn the fragile art of wanting
Less than life can give me I will be free
From what still chains my soul but I (in
My stupid blindness) can’t really see.
I guess I am the one who’s got the key.
When I open my bruised hands to fate
And pour my tired heart out just to you,
I will believe more in sweet miracles and
Maybe I will finally encounter myself again
And bury the sorrows that still remain.
written by:
Karla Bardanza



To forgive is the highest, most beautiful form of love. In return, you will receive untold peace and happiness." - Robert Muller

Bless  someone who  has done something to you that you didnt  care for. FORGIVE them and move on.... Your heart will be overcome with peace and the sun will seem much brighter  the day more pleasant... a smile will creep across your face and in your soul.  Be  a Blessing today forgive another  God bless, Barb Gadway

Ephesians 4:31-32 Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice. Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you

No comments:

Post a Comment