Saturday, June 15, 2013

Be A Blessing: Help Another

I expect to pass through life but once.  If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again.  ~William Penn

I love this quote and try to live by it daily. We each should strive to bless someone by a simple act of kindness each day. By doing so, little by little, we can help to stamp out negativity in our lives  and in theirs. We can make the bad days seem less so.

Real joy comes not from ease or riches or from the praise of men, but from doing something worthwhile.  ~Wilfred Grenfell

Do something worthwhile this day forward and everyday  show a little kindness and help another .

Hebrews 13:16 - Doing Good and Sharing
And do not neglect doing good and sharing; for with such sacrifices God is pleased.   God bless and HUGS Barb Gadway <3

No comments:

Post a Comment