Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Be A Blessing: Be Gentle With Words & Actions

Bright Blessings for a terrific Thursday!!!!!  Today I urge you  to use gentle words and actions with those who are coming at you with a not so gentle tone . This can be so hard to do especially if your day has been a hassle, but always remember a soft answer turneth away wrath. Make that your motto to live by everyday. If the other person feels you have wronged them just by  changing your tone of voice to a more gentler response can calm their spirit down. This is one I must remind myself sometimes to do too. Do as I do if this some days  is a challenge  silently pray and ask God to give you his patience and guidance in showing love to the person/persons. So today and everyday Be a Blessing  Be Gentle in Words & Actions. God bless, XOXO Barb Gadway <3

Ephesians 4:2

New International Version (NIV)

Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love.



I choose gentleness... Nothing is won by force. I choose to be gentle. If I raise my voice may it be only in praise. If I clench my fist, may it be only in prayer. If I make a demand, may it be only of myself.” 
― Max Lucado

No comments:

Post a Comment