Sunday, July 21, 2013

Be a Blessing: Share the Love.. Be a positive Influence

Bright Blessings to all! Today I am  posting   some fave   quotes and  pictures on  people being a blessing to others.  I hope and pray one of these  quotes...etc.. will  warm your heart  and bless your soul. Please feel free to  share   and  use these quotes   in your daily life in  the  goal to bless one person atleast per day  . Enjoy the quotes my dear beloved friends. If you have any personal stories  or quotes etc.. on being a blessing   feel free to e-mail me at barbgadway@yahoo.com or barbgadway@live.com  and I will  put them in a blog   don't forget your name  so people will know  who  you are :-)   So today be a blessing Share the love by Being a Positive Influence.  Hugs loves and Blessings  XOXO God bless you all , Barb Gadway <3

“No act of kindness is too small. The gift of kindness may start as a small ripple that over time can turn into a tidal wave affecting the lives of many.”
Kevin Heath - Ceo More4kids
Dare to reach out your hand into the darkness, to pull another hand into the light.”
Norman B. Rice (born 1943);
Former Mayor Of Seattle, Washington

I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again.”


William Penn (1644-1718);
Founder Of Pennsylvania, United States


Proverbs 22:9 -Being Generous
He who is generous will be blessed, For he gives some of his food to the poor

John 15:12 - More about Love
"This is My commandment, that you love one another, just as I have loved you

Luke 6:38 - Rewards for Giving
"Give, and it will be given to you; good measure, pressed down, shaken together, running over, they will pour into your lap. For by your standard of measure it will be measured to you in return."




No comments:

Post a Comment