Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Be a Blessing Sprout... Grow.... Move forward


Two seeds lay side by side in the fertile soil. 



The first seed said, "I want to grow! I want to send my roots deep into the soil beneath me, and thrust my sprouts through the earth's crust above me ... I want to unfurl my tender buds like banners to announce the arrival of spring ... I want to feel the warmth of the sun on my face and the blessing of the morning dew on my petals!" 



And so she grew...


The second seed said, "Hmmmm. If I send my roots into the ground below, I don't know what I will encounter in the dark. If I push my way through the hard soil above me I may damage my delicate sprouts ... what if I let my buds open and a snail tries to eat them? And if I were to open my blossoms, a small child may pull me from the ground. No, it is much better for me to wait until it is safe." 



And so she waited...


A yard hen scratching around in the early spring ground for food found the waiting seed and promptly ate it
http://www.citehr.com/333369-short-story-power-positive-attitude.html

Bright Blessings all!  I wish you the top of the morning/afternoon/evening wherever you reside.The blessing lesson for today  don't be the second seed and not move forward... be like the first seed  sprout your positive attitude thoughts and actions... do little acts of kindness each day  and your positive self will grow and develop and encase your surrounding world  with smiles... happiness... positivity  and keep it moving forward... start small with one act of kindness each day and  then add more little by little.Little by little my dear friends  we CAN and WILL  erase the negative thoughts  from ourselves and others  with more positive ones.  Be a blessing  sprout... grow.... Move Forward  .  MWAH and much love to each and all of you. many many {{{{{HUGS}}}} God bless, Barb Gadway  <3
Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profoundness. Kindness in giving creates love.” 
― Lao Tzu

1 Peter 4:8 
Above all, keep loving one another earnestly, since love covers a multitude of sins.




No comments:

Post a Comment