We are saved by faith, not works, but we live out our faith by loving others and caring for their needs. May we, like my friend who offered the ride, keep our eyes open for those who might need our help as we walk together in this journey of life.
Today, how can we actively demonstrate our love for God and trust in Him?
My Precious Lord:
I will sing praises to you and trust you for victory.
Thank you for being faithful to complete the work that you began in me. Thank you for tearing down the idols in my life. Thank you for using this time of uncertainty to pull me closer to you. I want to know you. In your presence is fullness of joy. I am clinging to you.
By your grace, I will walk by faith and not by sight.
Your nearness is my good. And how abundant is your goodness to those who fear you.
I will trust in you.
In Jesus Name I pray, Amen!

My dear friends, today I encourage you to walk by faith. I encourage you to Show that Faith in Action! Be a Blessing my dears today and all days - Show your Faith in Action! Show mercy, kindness, and LOVE toward others in your daily life activities. Be Christ's example of compassion. 😊❤