Saturday, December 2, 2017

Informational Videos on Autism

Hi Friends! Today I am going to share some of my personal favorite videos on Autism. If you have a loved that was diagnosed on the Autism Spectrum, hopefully, you will find these videos a BIG help. As always, if you have any questions/ concerns/ just want to say hello/ or have something you would like to share feel free to email me at barbgadway@live.com. 😁💗


The first video that I am sharing is: Animated Explanation of Autism


The next video I am going to share is :  

Subtle Signs of Autism 0-7 years old

The last video I am going to share for today is: 
What is Autism? Do You Know the Signs?

I hope that you will find these videos helpful in understanding a little more about Autism and thus helping you to understand why your loved one is exhibiting certain behaviors.  Have a wonderful rest of your morning/ afternoon/ or evening! 😃


No comments:

Post a Comment