Monday, December 18, 2017

Christmas Activity Printables

Hello dear friends! Christmas is just around the corner. Are you all ready for it? Or does your family celebrate another holiday? Whichever special holiday your family celebrates, I am sharing some different free printables that your 'special needs kiddo' or any kiddo can do. If you are having a children's table over the holiday or special area where the kiddos can keep busy... feel free to print as many as you need that the children can do. Make sure to add markers, crayons, colored pencils, etc.  There are all kinds of free printables available, these are a few my son would like to do. Google search for yourself and your children's likes and I am sure you will find something in your preference also.  



Feel free to email me at barbgadway@live.com . I hope these activity pages will bless you and your kiddos and they enjoy doing them. HUGS!!!!!!!!!😊❤ 

No comments:

Post a Comment