Tuesday, December 5, 2017

More Social Story Printables

Blessings dear friends! My mom is in critical care in the Chambersburg, PA. hospital and I have been going back and forth these last couple of days to see her so today I am just going to share a few of the social story images that helped my son and may help your child/children too. There are so many online so feel free to google them and find one that best suits your situations and for your child/children. Always too, feel free to email me anytime, any day, and about anything. barbgadway@live.com   ðŸ˜ƒðŸ’“

Without further ado here are a few social stories that suited my situations and Dean. http://www.autism-community.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/social-story-low-tech.jpg
These are just a few that really helped my kiddo and I hope they will help yours too.  Have a super blessed day! HUGS!!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment